viernes, 8 de junio de 2012

I love you mom!


Your arms always open when I want a hug. Your heart understood when I need a friend.Your gentle eyes harden when I need a lesson. Your strength and love will guide me, and so far give me wings to fly. Mother, you're the only person in the world that is always, unconditionally.

If you reject, forgive me. If I'm wrong, you welcome me. If others can not with me, I open a door. If I'm happy, celebrate with me.
If I'm sad, do not smile until I laugh.

You my friend unconditionally. You are who you need, you're my life, my light, my heaven, my air, my reason for living, you're the person I love more than my life, this life which I have born through the love between you and that special to who now call dad.
You are the person able to give all without receiving anything. To love with all your heartwithout expecting anything in return.
As a mother explain what you are, and everything I feel for you, how to explain if I fall short of words to tell you how much I love you and how to explain, if only to me are mymother.
I want to know why until today, since I was born I'm happy, Because you took me in your womb and now take care of me.
Because I'm part of you and you're part of me. Because your love for me was greater than suffering. Because your tenderness has overcome bitterness. Because you alwaysknew love with feeling.

Thanks for being my mother!

1 comentario: